When Israeli Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu spoke to the U.S. Congress warning of the dangers of a nuclear-armed Iran, the clock was already ticking towards the deadline (March 31 2015) for a final agreement on the Iranian nuclear program…..
It is hard to form the words to express the deep angst felt by such a horrific senseless act as was perpetrated by two Palestinians on praying Jews in their own synagogue.We here at Calling Israel/Israel in Prophecy pray for the healing of those families whose loved one were murdered while worshiping God. Four of those were rabbis, three of which were American. Our Presidents response was weak and he couched his words in Moral equivalency – treating the Palestinians as victims in this monstrous attack which was promoted by Abbas. The following article was written by Rabbi Benjamin Blech: [Published: November 18, 2014 by Aish.com]
Death is a misfortune. Murder is far more horrible to bear. Turned into a massacre, it shocks us into unmitigated grief.
But there was still more to the terrorist attack of this week in Israel. It happened in the holy city of Jerusalem, a place in which we are meant to feel the nearness of God. It took place in a synagogue attended by early-morning worshipers who came only to stand in the presence of the Almighty and worship the Creator of the universe.
It was carried out by those who brought axes, knives and weapons of violence into the house of God.
The victims were in the midst of the silent prayer, reverently reciting words that dream of peace, as well as the hope for a messianic time when all people dwell together in brotherhood and tranquility. They wore the phylacteries, tefillin, signs of God’s closeness to our hands and our minds. Garbed in their prayer shawls they were brutally executed by those for whom their very holiness proved provocative.
Could there be anything more horrible than this?
Yet we need to weep bitter tears for another tragedy of comparable magnitude. It is the tragedy of the aftermath – the tragedy that illustrates the true horror of a crime that makes us question the right of mankind to call itself civilized.
To start, there was the response of the Arab world with whom we keep being challenged to make peace – as if we were the ones waging wars meant to annihilate us and refusing even to recognize us. No sooner did the news of the massacre become public than the Arab street began to joyously pass out sweets to their children and offer praise for the “glorious martyrs” who carried out the gruesome bloodbath. Murder of innocents needs no justification; when the victims are Jews it is a time for rejoicing.
Abbas warned not to allow Jews to “contaminate” the Temple Mount.
There was the response of Palestinian leader Mahmoud Abbas, whose name rarely appears in the media without the prefix “moderate,” who gave the pro forma required regrets to the English-speaking world – while at the same time, to his own people, praising those who carried out the violence against Jews for which he has been loudly agitating these past months.
Abbas also made certain to demand an end to the “Israeli provocations” that he made clear are the cause of all Palestinian uprisings. Just a few days ago he warned that he and fellow Palestinians would not allow Jews to “contaminate” the Temple Mount, adding that allowing Jewish prayer at the site would result in a global “religious war.” For the “moderate” Abbas, Jews dare not pray on the Temple Mount – or for that matter in any synagogue – with hope for safety and survival.
There was the response of Tawfik Tirawi, former chief of the Palestinian General Security in the West Bank and a member of Fatah’s Central Committee, who told a radio station that the attack was “nothing but a reaction to the recent crimes of the occupation and the settlers in occupied Jerusalem and across the nation.”
There was the response of Hamas, with whom humanitarians round the world demonstrated in solidarity this past summer, who in a message published on its official website, Al-Resalah, called the synagogue slaughter “a quality development in fighting the occupation” (i.e. the nonexistent occupation in Gaza) and declared: “We highly value the heroism of its operatives.”
Hamas spokesman Sami Abu Zuhri praised the attack on Qatari news channel Al-Jazeera as “heroic,” calling for more attacks of the same sort to “stop the occupation’s aggression against Islamic holy places.”
There was the response of the media which continued the kind of “balanced reporting” we were treated to this past summer when Israel struggle to defend itself against rocket attacks around the country. BBC led the news with the headline “Jerusalem police fatally shoot two after apparent synagogue attack.” The four murdered rabbis were apparently not worthy of mention.
CNN’s headline (after first calling it an attack on a “mosque”), “Four Israelis, 2 Palestinians killed in synagogue attack, Israeli police say,” left the reader to wonder whether two Palestinians were also the victims of the attack, giving moral equivalence to the terrorists and their victims.
Waiting in Vain
Far more significantly than all the above was the response from those in the forefront of criticism of Israel; from those urging the boycott of the Jewish state; from those marching in the streets of Europe because of their profound sensitivity to the plight of Palestinians; from those who ostensibly cannot keep silent in the face of injustice.
With the world’s silence, the hypocrisy is revealed.
And what was their response? What was their reaction to an unprovoked slaying of rabbis with the words of God on their lips?
We wait – and we wait in vain for any outcry. But now we know. The hypocrisy is clearly revealed. It has never been about compassion for innocent Palestinians. That was merely a camouflage for anti-Semitism. The world’s silence is simple. The horrific murders in Jerusalem have stirred no demonstrations, inspired no revulsion, caused no governments to denounce Arab terror.
The aftermath of the carnage makes me weep most of all – to cry for a world that still does not understand that – in failing to properly mourn for murdered Jews – it sows the seeds of its own destruction.
Israel Hamas War
Civilized societies, it now becomes evident, have a moral weakness that can be taken advantage of by Islam’s Cult of Death. Hamas has deployed in its war against Israel is a “weapon” so evil yet ingenious that if adopted on a massive scale would make it impossible for any enlightened country, no matter how powerful, to defeat its enemy.
Imagine this scene. An entire army goes into battle with a rifle in one hand and a baby in the other. The first is meant to murder, the other to prevent their opponents from returning fire. They pillage, they rape, they conquer, secure in the knowledge that their protection is the moral code of their victims whose developed conscience – and perhaps fear of critical judgment from the media for their insensitivity to the safety of infants – doesn’t permit them to respond.
It is a perversely brilliant strategy. It neutralizes every weapon, no matter how advanced. It gives the advantage to those who have no regard for the sanctity of life. It empowers precisely those willing to forgo every last vestige of civilized behavior over people still committed to their humanity.
The only response to this is either to capitulate or to employ biblical standards of warfare that would make such atrocious acts far targets. From my view, if the Palestinians are so lost and souless as to allow their own children to be used by an evil so perverse as Hamas, then why should we stay our hand when faced with extinction?
The Torah shows that the ancient Israelites, led by HaShem himself offered no quarter to the pagan tribes of Canaan and even their children were to be destroyed. This may appear heartless but when the Israelites did not enforce this standard they very often paid the price.
We must determine for ourselves what standards of morality we will adhere to. Will they be standards which worship death and evil, and will result in the deaths of millions, possibly billions, or shall we stand for righteousness, good and life and become worshippers of the One True God – HaShem the God of Israel whose own standards condemn the actions of Hamas and the crazed radical Jihadists?
What say you?
ISIS – Rise of the Caliphate
Some time ago, Israel in Prophecy and many others warned the world of the coming rise of a new Caliphate and a war between Shia and Sunni Muslims. That warning fell on deaf ears and has now become a reality. ISIS – The Islamic State in Iraq and Syria has made major gains in Iraq and is now in possession of advanced US weaponry. They are currently assaulting the Kurds to the north, have seized the all important Mosel Dam and have murdered thousands in the most brutal ways. Christians, Jews and other religions are told to leave, convert or die.
I believe ISIS will continue to grow and very well could be an existential threat to Israel and even America due to the infiltration of the Muslim Brotherhood into Barak Obama’s administration. Obama’s weak, and I believe deliberate, lack of leadership has emboldened ISIS and radical Islam in general.
The world must wake up to the reality that Islam is not changing and is becoming more and more radicalized. The only solution is to eradicate this type of religion from existence. Religion that glorifies war in the name of its god and destroys its own children to advance its abhorrent ideology is truly demonic and must be destroyed.
US Foreign Policy
The former ambassador to the United Nations John Bolton stated that under Barak Obama’s very weak leadership that “the world’s descending into chaos” and if America continues to pull back internationally, “you’re going to have anarchy increasing.” Meaning that America’s once stabilizing force, whether seen as good or bad is being badly eroded by the Boy Who Would Be King, and the world will be worse off, particularly since the advance of militant radical Islam.
The President’s foreign policy — in regards to Russia, Ukraine, Iraq, and Gaza is at an approval rating of a mere 36%, an all-time low.
Bolton stated: It’s just the tip of the iceberg. Look, Putin gave us strategic warning eight years ago when he said the collapse of the Soviet Union was the greatest geopolitical catastrophe of the 20th century. That was a statement right then that he intended to get Russian hegemony in the space of the former Soviet Union. That’s what he is doing and he is meeting no effective American or European resistance.
According to a senior health fellow at the Council on Foreign Relations, the world has no strategic plan to contain the worst Ebola outbreak in history while scientists are saying an outbreak on U.S. soil would require sweeping measures. Total quarantine of cities or sections of infected cities and restrictions on air travel could be expected. The CDC has 20 known quarantine stations throughout the U.S. but it is not known if those would be adequate to contain a full outbreak.
All this chaos is creating the perfect storm which will bring about the rise of the evil Tyrant of the Book of Daniel and the Christian book of Revelation. What ever you call him – Armilus, Dajjal, the Man of Sin, the Antichrist, the World Teacher, Matreiya – he is a despotic ruler who will bring humanity to the brink of oblivion.
As my studies and those of countless other demonstrates, this perfect storm is being created by a small group of elites to bring about their New World Order – whether you call them the Illuminati, the Money Power, the Brotherhood – they are bringing doom to our planet and must be not only stopped but destroyed as well. Only HaShem can accomplish this. Let us pray for His will and hope for deliverance.
Claims of divine intervention are being reported in the ongoing conflict between Israel and Hamas, with an operator of Israel’s Iron Dome missile-defense system saying he personally witnessed “the hand of God” diverting an incoming rocket out of harm’s way….Iron Dome (which calculates wind speeds, among other things) shows a major wind coming from the east, a strong wind that … sends the missile into the sea. We were all stunned. I stood up and shouted, ‘There is a God!’
“I witnessed this miracle with my own eyes. It was not told or reported to me. I saw the hand of God send that missile into the sea.”
With the newest round of Islamic insanity showing it’s barbaric nature in the renewed Israeli – Hamas conflict, it is more than nessessary to forward a discussion about the validity of the Islamic religion. And while the corrupt politics of the world demand Israel cease defending itself – we here at Israel in Prophecy pray than the Israeli government do the right thing and totally dismantle Hamas’ ability to make war including it’s government offices.
In light of the atrocities that Hamas commits against Israel daily, we are re-printing a eye-opening article by Bill Levinson.
by Bill Levinson,
Islamist genocides of Christians in Iraq and the Sudan, persecution of Christians throughout the Islamic world, Hamas’ endless litany of mindless violence toward Jews, and Islamist rape waves throughout Europe have made it both the right and the duty of the civilized world to either transform this Dark Age ideology, or destroy it. Martin Luther’s success in almost destroying the Catholic Church with hand-powered printing presses shows this goal is achievable with 21st century communication media and psychological warfare.
Islam defines as a Muslim anybody who submits to the will of God. Christians call the will of God the Gospel (Good News) or The Way. Hindus call it Dharma (the Right Way), Asians call it Tao (also The Way), and Henry Ford called it the Constitution of the Universe. The latter equates to natural law. Islam’s problem is that the so-called Holy Koran is all about the will of the warlord, robber, human trafficker, and child rapist known as Mohammad than the will of God while Allah, as created by Mohammad in his own image, also is a warlord, robber, human trafficker, and child rapist. Here is today’s quiz: What ideology embodies ALL of the following characteristics?
(1) Its founder created the ideology to persuade his deluded followers to kill and die for him.
(2) Its founder wrote a book whose contents justified aggressive warfare, hatred of others based on their race, ethnicity, and/or religion, and included the premise that the ideology’s members had the right to kill, rape, rob, and/or enslave the inferiors.
(3) Its followers proclaim openly their right to rule the world, and to kill, rape, rob, and/or enslave those deemed inferior.
(4) Those deemed inferior were slated for forced labor, confiscation of property, payment of tribute, and/or extermination.
(5) Those deemed inferior were forced to wear special symbols to mark their inferior status.
(6) Members of the ideology buried their purported inferiors in mass graves, as shown below.
If you answered either “Nazism” or “Islamism,” you are right. This means that the civilized world has both the right and the duty to destroy the Islamist ideology if it cannot be transformed. As stated by Ford,
So, while the people are indeed supreme over the written Constitution, the spiritual constitution is supreme over them. The French Revolutionists wrote constitutions too—every drunken writer among them tossed off a constitution. Where are they? All vanished. Why? Because they were not in harmony with the constitution of the universe. The power of the Constitution is not dependent on any Government, but on its inherent rightness and practicability.
This suggests that Ford, and not Mohammad, was the true prophet of Islam (if one defines Islam as submission to God, the Right Way, or the Constitution of the Universe), and one can learn far more about “submission to the will of God” from My Life and Work (1922) than from the deranged and violent ramblings of the so-called Holy Koran. Ford added very clearly in Ford Ideals (1922),
There is still a higher law which gets all without exception—it is the moral law. You may violate man-made law, and no one be the wiser and, apparently, no one the worse. You may violate economic law and still be carried through by the momentum of society’s economic soundness. But the moral law you can never evade. You cannot even break it!
…The law stands there in its eternal integrity. You have not broken it, but you have broken something in yourself against it. In conflict with the moral law all that we can break is ourselves.
…Many men have escaped man-made law, they have escaped economic law—so far, at least (nobody need be too cocksure about this, for the end of the test has not come), but no man ever lived without receiving sentence in himself upon every violation of the moral law. It gets us all, for sentence or reward. High or low, none escape. It is godlike in its impartial operation. It cannot be postponed, nor fought to a higher court, nor bribed.
…It has the final word, and its word is final.
What, if anything, is this Moral Law other than the will of God? Ford’s Universal Code may now be summarized as follows.
(1) Economic law says we cannot get something for nothing.
(2) Scientific law says we can get far more from what we have, as proven unequivocally by Ford along with scientific management pioneers like Frank Gilbreth and Frederick Winslow Taylor.
(3) Everybody in the supply chain (suppliers, customers, employees, and investors) must get a square deal if you want them to continue to participate.
There is nothing about this universal code that is inconsistent with any religion on earth, except for one obvious exception. We can judge the merits of any system by what it does for its followers, as stated very clearly by Ford.
We learn also that while men may decree social laws in conflict with natural laws, Nature vetoes those laws more ruthlessly than did the Czars. Nature has vetoed the whole Soviet Republic. For it sought to deny nature. It denied above all else the right to the fruits of labour.
What did Communism get the Soviet Union, other than decades of poverty for a resource-rich nation? Nothing. What did Ford’s Universal Code do for his followers?
(1) Investors: 35.2% annual capital gain, not counting dividends paid along the way
(2) Employees: 7.18% annual wage growth without any need for collective bargaining. This created America’s affluent middle class.
(3) Customers: Progressively better quality, accompanied by lower prices
(4) Suppliers: Fair recompense
(5) The United States: superseded the United Kingdom as the wealthiest and most powerful nation on earth.
What has Islam done for its followers lately?
(1) As shown by Freedom House’s Map of Freedom, not one single Muslim-majority nation is rated as better than “partly free.” You have to look pretty hard to find the only Free nation in the Middle East, and it’s the one that the United Nations accuses of human rights violations, colonialism, apartheid, and so on.
(2) The Islamic world of 1.5 billion people has produced exactly seven legitimate Nobel Prize winners of whom one, Shirin Ebadi, had to flee her Muslim-majority nation because of the activities that earned her the Nobel Peace Prize. The world’s 15 million Jews have produced 160 Nobel Prizes, or 2200 to one on a per capita basis. The Christian world has produced 100 Nobel Prizes for every one from the Islamic world.
(3) Islam gives half its followers (women) the status of chattel property and, depending on the society, domestic violence, honor killing, death by stoning, and/or female genital mutilation.
(4) With the exception of the oil-rich nations, Muslim-majority nations range from poor to squalid. The oil-rich ones are similar to the Beverly Hillbillies who, had their patriarch not found oil on his land, would have made barely enough on which to live. The oil-rich Islamic nations must rely on foreign technology to get the oil, and, in Iran’s case, for the cranes they use to hang “undesirables.” Resource-poor Israel and Japan are meanwhile affluent because their social values are superior to those of the Islamic world, and that is why Israel’s neighbors hate it. If the Japanese were close enough to remind followers of Islam of their systems’ inferiority, they would hate the Japanese too.
(5) Islamism’s tolerance of slavery proves its inferiority beyond any reasonable doubt. The Industrial Revolution made slavery obsolete in the Judeo-Christian world more than two centuries ago. England, the birthplace of the Industrial Revolution, was among the first nations to abolish slavery; it was no longer economical. The heavily industrialized Northern United States was among the next region to ban slavery. A society in which slavery is economical is inferior to those in which it is not.
(6) Muslims have, subsequent to the Turks’ conquest of Byzantium in 1453, lost every major war they have fought with the Christian world. Lepanto (1572) was a one sided massacre and, although the Turks (the most advanced Muslim nation in the world) came close to taking Vienna in 1683, they also were massacred by Christian military science. The Russians have walked all over the Turks unless, as in the Crimean War, other Christian nations fought the Russians. The survivors of Islamism’s wars are allowed four wives because three of the four men must make do with their imaginary 72 virgins in the equally imaginary Paradise that Mohammad created for them. Ernest Volkman’s Science Goes to War (p. 60) explains this clearly.
At the very moment [Thomas] Aquinas was telling his fellow Europeans how faith and reason could coexist, his counterpart, the leading Arab philosopher Ghazzali, concluded that the treasure of ancient texts represented social dynamite. The study of science and philosophy, he wrote, was harmful because it would shake man’s faith in God and undermine the Muslim religion. Accordingly, the ruling caliph of Baghdad, to demonstrate his piety, ordered the burning of all manuscripts in the city’s great library.
People who read books will obviously produce more Nobel Prizes, and build better weapons, than those who burn books. As stated by the New Testament, “You will recognize them by their fruits. Are grapes gathered from thornbushes, or figs from thistles?” They are not, and prosperity, safety, and affluence for all are not gathered from what passes for Islam in most parts of the world.
The bottom line is that Islam, as practiced in most parts of the world, is a menace not only to civilized society, but also its own followers. Even in the United States, CAIR has provided moral support to Hamas, while other Islamists say they do not have to obey the country’s laws. This leads to the need for a psychological warfare blueprint for the destruction or transformation of this ideology.
Propaganda for the Dar-al-Harb (House of War, the Untermenschen whom Islamists say they are allowed to kill, rape, or enslave) Adolf Hitler’s lies persuaded the most advanced nation in Europe to hate productive, loyal, and peaceful German Jews. It would be very strange indeed if we could not, by telling the truth about Islamists, persuade the entire civilized world to hate them.
(1) Rape is a traditional theme of war propaganda. A society’s desire to protect its women means the society will react very violently to any threat against them. Islamist rape waves throughout Europe, along with open statements that an unveiled woman is “uncovered meat” whom any buck jihadist is free to “take,” allows us to paint all Islamist males as sex-crazed rapists.
This propaganda poster is for Scandinavia, Northern Europe, and Slavic regions with a lot of blonde people. For Southern Europe, the woman would be olive-skinned and brunette and, for African-American audiences, she would be a Black person.
Here is another; again, the race and complexion of the infidels should match that of the population where it is to be deployed.
(2) Islamists can rightly be portrayed as having divided loyalties, and for not respecting the basic laws of the societies they infest.
Defense attorney Julie Clark admitted Hussain beat his wife — but argued that he is guilty of only manslaughter because he didn’t intend to kill her. In Pakistan, Clark said, beating one’s wife is customary.
(3) Propaganda to be directed to female infidels should stress issues such as socially-sanctioned domestic violence, rape, honor killings, and female genital mutilation. It might also be possible to set up shelters for women, similar to those for domestic violence victims, who want to leave Islam.
(4) Propaganda to be directed to gay people should stress the persecution of gays by Islamists.
(5) Legislators (e.g. in the European Union) can be accused of corruption by Islamists to get them to pass and enforce speech codes that punish anybody from talking about the problem. This is the SOLE propaganda element that cannot be backed up by proven facts, so it is very important to not accuse any particular person. This is where Romeo and Juliet is helpful:
ABRAHAM: Do you bite your thumb at us, sir? [This was an insult, and a provocation for a fight]
SAMPSON: I do bite my thumb, sir.
ABRAHAM: Do you bite your thumb at us, sir?
SAMPSON: [Aside to GREGORY] Is the law of our side, if I say ay?
GREGORY: No. [If Sampson tells the Montague retainer he did indeed bite his thumb at him, he would be guilty of provoking a quarrel]
SAMPSON: No, sir, I do not bite my thumb at you, sir, but I bite my thumb, sir.
Similarly, if we accuse a specific individual, or one who can easily be identified from the context, of taking bribes from Islamists, that’s libel or slander if the accusation is proven false. On the other hand, a statement like, “The only rational explanation for these so-called hate speech codes must involve bribery and corruption of some EU jurists and legislators. We will certainly not accuse any specific person without proof, but there is no other rational explanation for laws to protect Islamists from criticism for violent behavior.”
This is also gray propaganda in reverse. Gray propaganda does not identify its source, while reverse gray propaganda does not identify a specific target; “I do not bite my thumb at you, sir, but I bite my thumb, sir.” We can smear every supporter of these speech codes with a nebulous and blanket accusation without stepping over the line to defaming any specific individual. These people are aiding, abetting, and facilitating rape, sexual abuse, Shariah-compliant zones, and even places where the police dare not go, so we have the right and the duty to destroy them by any legal and nonviolent means that is available.
Propaganda to be Directed to Muslims. Offer them something better than what they have.
(1) “What has Islam done for you lately?” (Look at your Jewish and Christian neighbors to see what their religions have done for them.)
(2) “Islam means submission to the will of God. The Koran means submission to the will of Mohammad. If you follow the Constitution of the Universe, Dharma, Tao, Natural Law, or the Gospel, you are submitting to the will of God. That makes me a REAL Muslim, and I invite you to become a REAL Muslim as well.”
This incorporates the standard approach of both Christianity and Islam of superimposing your religion or philosophy on the other person’s. Christian missionaries, for example, superimposed the Confession on the Aztec deity known as Filth-Eater, whose function was to “devour” the sins of those who confessed to her.
(3) ALL Muslim women would benefit by leaving Islam, and taking their daughters with them. Shelters that protect women who are fleeing from domestic violence can similarly protect women who wish to leave Islam; a crime for which they can, of course, be put to death.
Most of the world’s problems today, aside from Russia’s designs on Ukraine and Crimea, can be traced to one obvious source. This source, as has already been demonstrated, is equivalent to Nazism in its operation and its openly stated intentions. If it cannot be transformed into something fit for the 21st century, it must be destroyed.