An intrepid researcher has made some startling connections between the Cult of Baal and American tragedies in April.
The list of violent events that occurred during this time period is simply staggering. Here are some of them:
- April 19, 1993 – Waco Massacre: An FBI assault lead to the burning down of the compound of a sect named Branch Davidians, killing 76 men, women and children.
- April 19, 1995 – Oklahoma City bombing – 168 people killed.
- April 20, 1999 – Columbine High School Massacre – 13 people murdered, 21 injured.
- April 16, 2007 – Virginia Tech Massacre – 32 killed; 17 injured.
- April 16, 2013 – Boston Marathon Explosions – 3 killed; 107 injured.
- April 18, 2013 – Fertilizer plant explosion, Texas – 5-15 killed (Notice that this event occurred almost exactly 20 years after the Waco Massacre, which is in the same area. Also, on April 16, 1947, a ship loaded with ammonium nitrate docked at the Port of Texas City and erupted in flames, causing a massive explosion that killed approximately 576 people).
There were many other violent occurrences that happened during that time period. In fact, CNN published an article in 2011 titled What is it about mid-April and violence in America?, discussing the events that occur in Mid-April. Sadly, the article only bashed “conspiracy theorists” and basically said “If you look for answers further than mass media, you are crazy and potentially dangerous”. However, two years later, the violent trend continues. Read More >>>>The Cult of Baal